One of the things that people always comment on is my happy-go-lucky nature and the fact that I always have a smile on my face. I thought about it (and to be honest I didn't have to think for very long) and can simply put it down to the fact that I love life. That's the reason for starting this blog, to share what I love most about life and what makes me happy. I went to Spain many years ago with some close friends and spotted a vest top that had the slogan on it 'ketchup tomorrow, relish today'. I immediately bought as this sums up my general attitude to life.
So a few interesting facts about me -
- I'm surrounded by lovely family & friends
- I adore holidays, any kind of holidays
- I'm always busy
- I like cooking and eating spicy food
- I married my kind, patient husband in September 2017
- I have hobbies but I dip in and out depending on where the mood takes me
- I believe that exercise can cheer up the grey days
- I love reading
- I believe a good cup of tea can help any situation
- I'm like an excited child when it snows
- I'll probably try anything once
Please get in touch if you want to discuss working together, I'm very PR friendly and am always open to new ideas. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Read my comments policy
Please be aware that some of my posts may contain affiliate links. By purchasing through these links you are helping to support the running costs of my blog.