20 People You Wanted To Be If You Were Born In The 80s
Growing up, I bet there's at least one person on the list below that you wanted to be - but only if you were born in the 80s.
- Tom hanks in Big - but there's no way you'd do something as boring as getting a job.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air - Will Smith was (and still is) the coolest person on TV.
- Any of the Goonies.
- Sarah from the film The Craft.
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch, especially if you get Salem the cat as a pet too - why was witchcraft so popular on TV back then?
- Any of the children from Narnia, particularly Susan or Peter - that's the BBC version or the books, not the more-recent remake. Who didn't want an adventure in a magical land, found through a wardrobe?
- The Pink Power Ranger (or maybe that was just me) and if you were male then you wanted to be the Green Power Ranger.
- Marty McFly from Back to the Future. Admit it, you'd still like to be him now.
- One of the band member from California Dreams, although looking back, I can't remember any of their names.
- Sarah from Labyrinth. Even if you were a bit freaked out by David Bowie at the time.
- One of the sisters from Sweet Valley Twins/High. You would've liked to have been Jessica, the popular, fun-loving one, but actually you wouldn't have minded being Elizabeth, as she was dating Todd Wilkins.
- Harmony from The Queens Nose. I remember wishing how much I had a magic 50p.
- One of the children that got to go on funhouse. That's still a unfulfilled dream of mine.
- Kristy or Claudia from The Babysitters Club.
- Kelly or Zak from Saved By The Bell. And whichever one you wanted to be, you sooo wanted to date the other one.
- Clarissa from Clarissa Explains It All. Melissa Joan Hart was a kids' TV legend. Would you believe it, she's 38 now?
- One of the gladiators. If you were a girl it was Jet or Lightening. If you were a boy probably Hunter.
- Dorothy in the film Return To Oz.
- Charlene from Neighbours. Not only did she rock the dungarees look but she also married Jason Donavan.
- Matilda from Roald Dahl's famous book. You could have had a lot of fun with her superpowers.
Who else should be on the list? Is there anyone you really wanted to be that should have made the cut?
Read more posts in the Entertainment Category